Welcome to the Future!
Explore the future today!
Being at the forefront of the technological innovations, Me.reka is concentrating on specific industries and skills for the future
This programme is designed as a platform for secondary schoolers to working professionals to gain new knowledge and skills of the future.
Participants meet industry experts & learn about latest technological developments through engaging in hands-on activities related to the field.
Secondary & Tertiary Education Students
(13 – 23 years old)
To decide on future career path.
Assist them to make an informed choice, based on passon and skills
(24 – 35 years old)
To upskill and learn the relevance of future skills to bridge the gap of I.R 4.0
What You Get
- STEAM approach
- Learner centered instruction
- Removes limitations and replaces them with wonder, critique, inquiry, and innovation
- Connects learning in critical areas to design thinking principles, and standards
- Forward thinkers
- Complex problem solvers
- Effective communicators
- Possess ability to turn complex concepts into digestible bite-size
- Are always open to new & daring ideas
Voyager Programme Participants
- Thoughtful risk taker
- Engaging in experiential learning
- Persisting in problem solving
- Embracing collaboration
- Working through creative process