Peer to Peer Support Group
About the Event
This NOT a socializing event. This is a support group session.
- What is the one thing you have been struggling with these recent weeks/months/years how is it doing for you so far?
- What was the last good advise you actually took and how did it impact you?
Rules & regulation
1. Conversation stays in the group, unless have received their explicit permission. – Share the story if you think it would help someone out, but not the identity.
2. Be respectful when expressing an opinion.
3. Do NOT belittle or take another person’s experience for granted.
4. Always be mindful of the time so that there is space/time for others to tell their stories too.
5. Avoid the “should have” and “could have” talks.
6. Share stories/experience with the intention to share, not advise.
*Do note that the group is not covered by any legal clause of confidentiality.
**I am NOT in anyway a professional, just a person who wants to support others 🙂